We are seeking corporations, nonprofits, and other organizations in the Greater Boston area interested holding a Small Group Lab community building event. This is in conjunction with our field testing and ongoing resource development process. What kind of organizations are we seeking?
- Organization interested in strengthening their community
- Can gather 30 to 150 staff and volunteers in their own space to participate
- Has facility with flexible seating for the above number of participants
- Participants able to meet for a single two hour session
- Participant feedback at the end of session and via questionnaire
There are group practices, activities, and conversations that have a powerful impact on all types of communities, but also context specific opportunities we want to identify, refine, and share.
Why focus on building community? Stronger relationships have many potential benefits including increased communication, collaboration, and creativity. Our ability to work together and the quality of that work is dependent on our relationships.
We are reaching out directly to organizations, but welcome inquiries via referral and this website. Please contact Peter Bowden with your interest.